Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blue and Gold

Tonight was the annual Blue and Gold Banquet:

Daniel earned his Webelos Badge and a Compass Emblem.

He went with the gas stove joke, to much applause. One girl scout threw fruit. Not really.

Mr. McCool.


Look at these handsome guys!



Mark and DP made a cookie cake for the auction. We bought it back for ourselves. We know it would be good.


We are VERY proud of Daniel and his scouting accomplishments! He has worked very hard this year!

4 comments:

George said...

Congrats. Our B&G isn't until May, which I think is too late, but I ain't in charge.

I'm just glad to see that someone else's advancement ceremony involves handing a boy a ziplock baggie of patches and pins.

WORD VERIFICATION: "ovitions" = Same thing as an ovation, just spoken with a British accent. Like "vitimin".

Kyle said...

Congrats!
Daniel looks to have the stage presence of Richard Pryor. Maybe he should go for his comedian badge too.

Jennifer said...

oh man is that a cute cake!

is "cute" what mark and daniel were going for?

Ferdlings said...

I'm sorry to hear the horse joke didn't make the cut. Maybe next time...