(Yes, this post is a few days late. Welcome to my world.)
My baby boy is 12. 12!! Since Mark was out of town on the big day (March 2), we postponed the celebration until the Saturday after, which, sadly, was a make-up snow day and the boys had school. So there was some celebratory spillage into Sunday as well. It was a great big birthday bash weekend! We had some of his favorite meals (including Sunday brunch at Waffle House), a cookie cake (shown above and featuring my personal best decorative efforts) and a variety of gifts reflective of DP's many hobbies and interests. The scheduled bike ride was snowed out (yes, I said SNOWED out) but we spent a very cozy Sunday afternoon vegging out and playing video games. Good times.
Happy Birthday to my amazing 12-year old! I love you!
Happy Birthday to my amazing 12-year old! I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment