I hope you're enjoying this. Again, one actor spoke all of these quotes. You name the actor, then each movie and character. Ready?
1. "When I die, and I stand before before God awaiting judgement and he asks me why I let one of His miracles die, what am I gonna say? That it was my job?"
2. "Oh, she's beautiful, but she's a pill."
3. "Hey, you want to hear something funny? My dentist's name is James Spaulding."
4. "Sergeant, establish a recon post downstairs. Code Red. You know what to do."
5. "You know it's funny what a young man recollects. Cause I don't remember being born. I don't recall what I got for my first Christmas and I don't know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the whole wide world."
6. "Gentlemen, it's been a privilege flying with you."
7. "Earn this."
8. "Three dimes, a hundred dollar bill, and eighty-seven ones."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
This one must be from the big book of movie quotes for kids because I think I know most of them.
Tom Hanks:
1. Green Mile
2. Not sure but I'll guess Sleepless in Seattle
3. Truly no idea, so I'll guess Philadelphia
4. Toy Story
5. Forrest Gump
6. Cast Away
7. Saving Priavte Ryan
8. Big
NO!
3 is Cast Away!
Wilson and Spalding
Wow! You're up early!
Let's see:
1. Yes
2. No
3. No to Philadelphia, Yes to Castaway
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. No
7. Yes
8. Yes
Still need correct answers to 2, and 6.
6 must be Apollo 13.
I can see him saying, "She's a pill", but I can't place the movie.
I hope someone gets it soon. It'll bug me all day.
Yes to Apollo 13!
You've Got Mail
Yes I do! Wow - that one was too easy. Here's the official results:
Tom Hanks
1. Paul Edgecomb - The Green Mile
2. Joe Fox - You've Got Mail
3. Chuck Noland - Cast Away
4. Sheriff Woody - Toy Story
5. They Call Me Forrest Gump - Forrest Gump
6. Jim Lovell - Apollo 13
7. Capt. John Miller - Saving Private Ryan
8. Josh Baskin - Big
Hey, I just got here. Whatchall doin', playing a game?
Shucks, we chimed in late too. But we would've had 1,3,5,6,7,8. All spoken by Kevin Bacon, right?
Post a Comment