I don't routinely name cars. But the most perfect name came to me today, so I am officially naming the new car.
I'm naming it Vlad. Vlad the Impala.
Do you get it? Please tell me you get it....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Musings on food, family, and faith. And probably some other stuff.
9 comments:
Well done.
Yes, yes, verry vell done, indeed.
Dr Coker would be impressed. Excellent!
I wish I could have beat Kyle to this post. That's hysterical and very smart.
um... i don't get it. does that make me a moron or just lame?
oh- and will you explain please? i want to laugh, too.
I'm hitting about 50 percent people getting it, versus not getting it, so you can walk away with you self-esteem in tact. It might help if you say it out loud. But anyway....there was this guy, Vlad the Impaler. He was this real nefarious character from waaaay back in Turkey or Istanbul or one of those places. He's believed to be the source of the Dracula legend. Vlad the Impaler...Vlad the Impala....it's quite campy, really.
He was known in the "Squared Circle" as the Romanian Rumbler.
I'm "vlad" someone else asked - I'm kinda like the dumb fat kid in the back of the room who doesn't want to admit that she doesn't know, but waits for someone else to ask the obvious question. Thanks to Jennifer!
ingenious!
Post a Comment