Musings on food, family, and faith. And probably some other stuff.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Fall Court of Honor
Ben's Boy Scout troop held their fall Court of Honor tonight. Ben earned merit badges in reading, scholarship, and golf. I'm o for 2 on Court of Honor photos - this time I got a lovely photo of the back of Ben's head.
Well done, Scout Ben. You should start a Scout Ben Blog to track your progress toward Eagle Scout. You can probably even pick up a computer or communications merit badge by doing so. Grant and I would read it and add silly comments.
1 comment:
Well done, Scout Ben. You should start a Scout Ben Blog to track your progress toward Eagle Scout. You can probably even pick up a computer or communications merit badge by doing so. Grant and I would read it and add silly comments.
Post a Comment