I know, I know. Most of you don't watch Lost. But if you did, you'd know why I'm compelled to talk about it all the time. And for them that do.....
Mark and I re-watched the pilot last night for the umpteenth time. We noticed something that didn't really register before, but was way cool in light of the revelations made in the season five finale.
Locke is on the beach talking to Walt about backgammon. He says "it's the oldest game in the world." He explains how they found backgammon sets when they excavated ancient Mesopotamia, some five thousand years old.
Then he says: "There are two sides. One is light, one is dark."
Oooooohhhhhhh.

2 comments:
You could post a Lost post everyday and I'd never get sick of it! The backgammon picture is hilarious... you see Walt, the light one will live in a foot and have four toes, and the dark one will go on a walkabout...
That explains the "Good Locke, Bad Locke" comments I got.
Post a Comment