For the second year in a row, we loaded up the fam and headed to Camp Davy Crockett for Cub Adventure Camp. Ben played the role of "Cool, elusive, older Boy Scout" and sat out of some of the events, but he joined right in for others. D did it all. I didn't actually check a temperature gauge, but I think it hit close to a million, with one thousand percent humidity. I just took the best shower I ever had in my whole life.
Ooooooh. Fire.
Our view from the chapel during the worship service this morning.

4 comments:
I've been Girl Scout camping WAAAAAY too many times when it was just that hot & miserable - I feel your pain. The price we pay for our sweet little angels! Glad you had a good time.
That looks like a lifetime of pioneer livin' crammed into a weekend!
Did you park under any Osprey nests though?
No - I think all the Ospreys went north because it was so freakin' hot.....
Post a Comment