You know what to do:
1. "Well, let's get started. Moby Dick. Chapter one. Call me Ishmael..."
2. "My friend and me got a hankerin' for Switzerland chocolate and a good smoke."
3. "I take a vitamin every day. It's called a steak."
4. "I have a special practice. I handle one client. Now you have my number. I'll wait for your call. By the way, I admire your pictures very much."
5. "Will you take me home?"
6. "What are you talking about? You don't even like money. You like money less than you like fun, if that's possible."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I only know #4. Robert Duvall as Mick-Kraut lawyer Tom Hagen in The Godfather.
Yes - #4 and Yes - Robert Duvall. Now that you know who it is, you should get the rest.
#2 Open Range.
I KNEW you knew that one.....
I had to cheat on the others but I'm surprised that I didn't know
#5. I just watched that movie last week.
OK, since no one else is going to play:
Robert Duvall
1. Fish Tanner in Deep Impact
2. Boss Spearman in Open Range
3. Buck Weston in Kicking and Screaming
4. Tom Hagan in The Godfather
5. Boo Radley in To Kill a Mockingbird
6. Gus McCrae in Lonesome Dove
Thanks for playing, Kyle!
Post a Comment