Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Job!

OK, I've been keeping this on the down low, but I can finally speak freely: I have a new job! I will be working for the same company, but in a different area. I will be moving to our QA lab, doing software testing for our POS (point-of-sale) applications. You know those pay-at-the-pump gas pumps? I'll be testing the software for those. And those little machines in stores where you swipe your credit card? Them too.

This is a whole new thing for me, and I'm very excited about the change!! I start on October 13th. Good times!

4 comments:

George said...

Congrats!

Ferdlings said...

Awesome! Can you set me up for some free gas? I understand there's a pin number out there that will turn the pump on but not charge the card. What is it? I bet it's 1234. It's always the obvious ones.

Kelly said...

Good for you! Congrats! I won't ask for any freebies, but can you figure out how to make the gas tanks around here work? They're all on empty. Do you have any pull in the "refill the big giant gas tanks in the ground" department?

Jennifer said...

That is awesome! Congrats! Thanks for helping to keep the money flowing for all of us pay at the pumpers.