Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Movie Quotes

OK, most of these should be fairly easy, but I thought it would be a fun, seasonal thing to do. Go!

1. "Eat, Papa, eat!"
2. "He must be a South Pole Elf."
3. "Naddafinga!"
4. "Happy Birthday!"
5. "Merry Christmas, Uncle,"
6. "Don't you know sarcasm when you hear it?"
7. "I'm Mister Green Christmas. I'm Mister Hundred and One!"
8. "Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?"

Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

Kyle said...

1. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
2. Elf
3. A Christmas Story
4. Frosty the Snowman
5.
6.
7. I have to guess The Grinch with Jim Carey.
8. Christmas Vacation

Kelly said...

#7 - Year Without a Santa Claus. That's all I have - you movie-types fill in the rest!

Charlotte said...

OK, so far we have the following correct answers:

1. Rudolf
2. Elf
3. A Christmas Story
4. Frosty
7. Year without a Santa Claus
8. Christmas Vacation

Still need correct answers to #5 and #6.

George said...

is #5 from A Christmas Carol?

is #6 from It's a Wonderful life?

Charlotte said...

#5 - yes - A Christmas Carol.

But no one has guessed #6. Hmmmm. This is one of the most watched Christmas shows of all time. ALL TIME!!!

Kyle said...

Is #6 Scrooged?

Charlotte said...

Nope. You're thinking too hard.

That Neil Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

GOT IT! No. 6 is Charlie Brown's Christmas!!

Kyle said...

YES!!!
Kelly's got it! Man, shoot!
Charlie Brown says that to what's-her-name after thanking her for the card he didn't get! Of course!

Charlotte said...

Yes! Charlie Brown zings Violet with the pithy "thanks for the card" comment.

Good times.

Karen said...

How fun--sorry I missed this one. I think I would have gotten about half of them right. :o)