Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Blogoversary!

That's right, folks! It's been exactly one year since the Creevedog entered the Blogosphere with mixin' it up.

Looks like May was my high point - I rocked out 36 posts. October must have been busy - not much to say in October.

Here's hoping I don't run out of things to say in 2009. It's been real!

4 comments:

Rick said...

Huge milestone - congrats! Keep writing, or keep not writing - whatever makes it last longer.

George said...

Congrats. You're one of my favorite blogs. Keep it up.

Kelly said...

I'm your biggest fan! Blog on! About your poll . . . funniest story to me, BY FAR, was the first one (I think the first one) you posted, about going to the dentist! Hysterical! Could you post it again, just for old time's sake? Play it again, Sam!

Jennifer said...

Happy Blogoversary! It's been so great to keep up with you over the year. I look forward to another year of great posts!