Saturday, July 5, 2008

Star Trekkin'

Check out the lift this guy's getting:



5 comments:

George said...

Impressive air. What exactly are they doing?

Charlotte said...

DUDE! They're Star Trekkin'.

George said...

I'm officially old. I have NO IDEA what that means.

Charlotte said...

It may not be your age. More likely you've just not moved in the right circles. It's a camp thing. I don't know when it originated - when I was a camper (30 years ago) we did not go Star Trekkin'. When I was a counselor, however, (18 years ago) we Star Trekked nightly.

It's just a very silly group dance. Your life is not lacking in any way, I assure you.

George said...

Today I asked Grant (age 10) if he knew what Star Trekkin' was. He thought about it for a few sceonds and then said no. However, after few minutes of silence he declared "unless it's that thing where you run around and jump up in the air doing splits and stuff." I told him that when I was his age, Star Trekkin' involved a lot less exercise and way more vulcans.