Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Hotel Indigo

Hotel Indigo
The place we stayed this weekend
Was unique for sure.


All Guest Services
Information was displayed
In Haiku poem form.


I took some pictures
But they capture just a few.
Dude. Seriously.




6 comments:

Karen said...

hilarious!

Ferdlings said...

Say, that is awesome.
I'm glad you had a good time.
Congratulations!

George said...

Really cute post but...

"Poem" is two sylables.

"A" for effort though.

Kyle said...

Roses are red.
Blue birds are blue.
I really enjoy a decent steak.

Caryn Kirk said...

My friend Anne Marie and I have a long-standing haiku tradition. She sent me 40 of them on the 40 days preceding my 40th birthday. And I once won a year's supply of cookies for writing a haiku. Seriously. I must find this hotel one day!

The Nicholsons said...

This is awesome! Did they speak in haiku? If you tell me your husband is Clark Griswald and he made the children speak haiku back it would be even better!!