Looks like you had a great day, Happy Birthday!! Love the SNOW and Barefoot Contessa!!
Drop me a line when you get the chance, we've been in town a couple of times this year and I can't seem to reach you. Next time I just may ring your bell :)
Hey Jen!! You posted a comment on our NYC pics, and I was expecting to hear from you, then when I didn't, I realized you probably don't have my phone number!! I'll try to email you this week (if I can find your address!!) with my new contact info - we should be in town over Thanksgiving and Christmas, so defintely give me a shout!!
3 comments:
nICE
Hi Charlotte,
Looks like you had a great day, Happy Birthday!! Love the SNOW and Barefoot Contessa!!
Drop me a line when you get the chance, we've been in town a couple of times this year and I can't seem to reach you. Next time I just may ring your bell :)
JenK
Hey Jen!! You posted a comment on our NYC pics, and I was expecting to hear from you, then when I didn't, I realized you probably don't have my phone number!! I'll try to email you this week (if I can find your address!!) with my new contact info - we should be in town over Thanksgiving and Christmas, so defintely give me a shout!!
Post a Comment