Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Mark and I are celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary today! Apparently, 14 is the ivory anniversary, traditionally, but has become the gold jewelry anniversary in modern times. So to celebrate, we're going on an elephant hunt, and then getting our front teeth capped with some gold bling.

Not really. Actually, we're taking the day off, going to Starbuck's, going to an election program at Daniel's school, lunching at Olive Garden, and then taking in Quarantine. Good Times.

Happy Anniversary, Mark! Thank you for 14 wonderful years, and here's to 14 more!

9 comments:

Karen said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope you have a wonderful day!

George said...

Congrats!

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you decades and decades more of good times!

Rick said...

Happy Anniversary!

Get some Ivory soap and have a blast!

Freddie Sawyer said...

Congrats! Here's to 14 more... =)

Kyle said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kelly said...

I remember your wedding - it was beautiful (harpist and all). And that jammin guitar player . . .Happy Anniversary!

Ferdlings said...

Nothin' says lovin' like a good horror movie such as Quarantine.

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary!! Funny story...yesterday I thought about you. I thought I think it is Charlotte's birthday. Then I thought no I think it is her and Mark's anniversary. I had planned to send you an email today because even though I wasn't sure of the occasion I knew there was a special occasion. Congrats to both of you and I wish the best for many more years to come!!

PS.. Odds are good I will forget your birthday next month so Happy Birthday!! In the event my memory holds maybe we could do lunch??