For the first time in recent history, the city schools closed for snow. Mark and I worked from home, the boys enjoyed their day off!
We come from a long line of frontiersman and outdoor types.
Backstroke
Freestyle
Laughing at the Screaming Donkey Boy on Uncle Paul's blog.

4 comments:
don't know how i missed your email announcing the blog- i'll blame my assistant. looks like total fun in the snow. your boys are so cute- er, i mean handsome.
Ok, so Jen, I have an etiquette question, not involving vomiting. I notice there are no comments on your blog, so I have hesitated to add any. See, my mom stayed at this monastery/retreat once, and she gabbed all through dinner, only to be told later that they observe silence during meal time. So I didn't want to make any kind of a gaff by commenting when it wasn't welcome. What is your comment policy over there at the Adventures of Emma and Shaw?
comments eagerly welcome. no doubt the primary readers are unable to figure out the comment process (grandparents). yours would be great!!! comment away!
oops- logged in as neil, but that was me... jen...
Post a Comment