Musings on food, family, and faith. And probably some other stuff.
Rock! Chim Chim was the best. And I think I saw a shot of Racer X or Masked Racer or something like that in there. Speedy's long lost brother.
I saw a long trailer for it at the theater yesterday. Racer X is certainly in it. So is John Goodman! Anything with John Goodman is good. That's why they call him John Good Man... 'Cause he's good. Get it?
I've heard he's changing his name. To John Greatman.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Rock! Chim Chim was the best. And I think I saw a shot of Racer X or Masked Racer or something like that in there. Speedy's long lost brother.
I saw a long trailer for it at the theater yesterday. Racer X is certainly in it. So is John Goodman! Anything with John Goodman is good. That's why they call him John Good Man... 'Cause he's good. Get it?
I've heard he's changing his name. To John Greatman.
Post a Comment