Yep, Yankee Tickets.
We will plan a nice excursion to the Big Apple around these tickets, but the game had to come first. Last season in the original Yankee Stadium and all that. We're also trying to swing a stadium tour, but one thing at a time.
We went for the day-game-against-a-non-threatening-team in hopes of getting better seats. I'd say that was good thinking on our part. Check out our view of the field:

We'll be chatting with Bobby Abreu in right field, and possibly Hideki Matsui, if he backs up a few plays. Maybe catch a home run ball. We're sitting right about where Jeffrey Mayer sat, so maybe we'll create a scandal of some kind. Any of you Yankee fans remember Jeffrey Mayer?

3 comments:
Man, that's a seat of responsibility. The world will be watching and holding it's breath hoping you can catch the screamer that is rocketed toward you!
Catch it, and not take it off the temple. Mark and I went in 1998 and saw some lady get taken down by a foul ball. We're definitely in the stay alert section.
Hideki Matsui? What was I thinking? Hideki's in left. Mr. Johnny Damon is who I should have said. I'm going to have to turn in my Yankee fan club card after that blunder.
Hmmph. Rookie fans.
Getouttaheah!
Post a Comment