I realize now that my first post of movie quotes left out quite a few of our family's most oft-repeated phrases. (I think I just got to the number ten and decided I must be done.) Anywho, here are some more - some from well-known movies, some from not-so-well-known movies, and some from TV:
1. "Game over man, game over!"
2. "He chose...poorly." (This was the understatement of the year, by the way.)
3. "I just got tortured by a spinal surgeon and a genu-ine I-raqi."
4. "Marla Hooch. What a hitter!"
5. "I, myself...cannot."
6. "I'mlookingformydog. Haveyouseenhim?"
7. "Do NOT go in there!"
8. "Is that a Titleist?"
9. "Sarah Conner?" (We follow this up with "No man, she lives next door.")
10. "I can't believe you're a professional golfer. You should be working at the snack bar."
11. "You can't go! All the plants'll die!"
12. "No, just circular."
How could I have forgotten these gems?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
2. Indian Jones and the Last Crusade.
4. A league of their own?
5. Raising Arizona?
7. Ace Ventura?
9. Terminator 2
10. Tin Cup
12. Raising Arizona
I love this. This is what I got:
1. Aliens (from our infamous snow weekend, I think)
2. Last Crusade
3. ?
4. League of their Own
5. ? (boy, I know this one but can't place it)
6. ?
7. Ace Ventura, When Nature Calls.
8. ?
9. Terminator 2 (followed by a shotgun blast)
10. ?
11. Stripes
12. Raising Arizona
I think these boys are right.
I want to say 3 is LOST, and
8 is Seinfeld.
We have some winners!
1. Aliens (Funny, there are no Pulp Fiction quotes here. Hmmmm.)
2. Last Crusade
3. Lost
4. A League of Their Own
7. Ace Ventura
8. Seinfeld
9. Terminator (technicaly, the first T movie, but I'll take T2)
Nice effort! Still looking for correct answers for #s5, 6, and 10....
5. Godfather
6. Anchorman
10. Caddyshack
Nope, nope, and nope.
I got it! No Google help neither. I just kept saying it over and over. Sometimes in funny voices. I'll Say "Silence of the Lambs" for #5. ???
Yep! Hector himself!
Is 5 from DIrty Rotten Scoundrels?
Nope - #5 is Silence of the Lambs.
Still looking for #6 and #10. Couple of hints: #6 was spoken by Tom Hanks, and #10 was spoken by Bob Barker. (Man, I HATE that Bob Barker!)
#10 - that hint must make it "Happy Gilmore" but I find that hard to believe since, much to my chagrin, hated Billy Madison so much.
6 must be BIG. Sounds like kid talk.
#10 is Happy Gilmore.
#6 is........Turner and Hooch!
Thanks for playing everyone! You can pick up your year supply of Turtle Wax at the door!
Wow, you watch (or maybe just remember) LOTS more movies than I do. I can only quote Veggie Tales or High School Musical at present.
Post a Comment