Saturday, October 25, 2008

Movie Quotes, Big Ferdlings Style

OK, so I've just about exhausted all my movie quote game ideas. The only quotes I keep coming back to are so obscure, I don't think any of you will get them. Except Ferdlings. He should get every one of these.

1. "Red, green, scarlet, pink - doesn't matter!!"
2. "Love that chicken pepperoni!"
3. "The T-Bones....."
4. "Do you have a dime? Do you have fifteen cents?"
5. "I'll handle Baron." (pronounced "Bawon")
6. "Why aren't you popular with the Chicago police department?"
7. "I would very much like to see you in it." (pronounced "vurry")
8. "Do you think he wants some cheese?"

Enjoy!

17 comments:

Kyle said...

Are we supposed to wait till Big Ferdlings has his chance?

Charlotte said...

You can take a stab at them, if you feel lucky....

Kyle said...

Okay. He's had almost 24 hours.
My guesses are:
1. Reservoir Dogs
2. Overboard? (I picture Goldie Hawn for some reason.)
3. ...
4. ...
5. Rounders
6. Midnight Run
7. Rounders
8. Arthur (Not King)

Charlotte said...

I'm impressed! You got #6 and #8 right!! Whiffed on the others, though.....

The Nicholsons said...

I have no idea, but none of these are from Overboard. I feel confident to say that I would know any Overboard quote. Sad maybe, but I can't help it. I love Overboard. Other than that, no idea about any of these quotes!

Charlotte said...

I'm saying what I'm saying.

Great movie, Overboard.

Squid said...

I think number 3 is from Grease.
P.S. Overboard is a GREAT movie!

Squid said...

P.P.S. I thought Paul was supposed to vote first. Where is he???

Charlotte said...

I don't know where Paul is. Watching some cheesy movie, most likely.

You are close on #3, but not exactly right. And the difference in your answer and the actual answer is huge. HUGE.

Squid said...

American Graffiti?

Charlotte said...

Nope. Sorry! Keep playing!

Charlotte said...

Where the heck is ferdlings?!?!?!?!

Squid said...

Grease 2?
Last time I talked with him, he was planning a nap.

Kyle says,
"Bwess his wittle heart."

Squid said...

#5 Princess Bride?
#2 Seems like Old Times?
#7 Regarding Henry?

Charlotte said...

Grease 2 is correct, and #2 is Seems Like Old Times. No Regarding Henry and no Princess Bride quotes here though...

Ferdlings said...

Ha! I did know them all at first reading. Great job thinking them up. And thanks for waiting on my lazy self to participate!

1. Unfaithfully Yours
2. Seems Like Old Times
3. Grease 2
4. The Outsiders
5. Flash Gordon
6. Midnight Run
7. Raiders of the Lost Ark
8. Arthur

Miss any?

Charlotte said...

Perfect score!