Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blue and Gold Banquet

Tonight was the annual Blue and Gold Banquet for our own Cub Scout Pack 37.


Daniel's Rain Gutter Regatta cake brought $30 at the cake auction.


Ben's Tollhouse Boy Scout brought $32 at the cake auction, even though it was technically a pie.



Daniel earned his Bear Badge.





Ben crossed over to Boy Scouts in a very nice ceremony. Ben also received the Arrow of Light Award, the highest honor in Cub Scouting. Ben is pictured with Mr. Miller, den leader and part-time cake auctioneer.

We are very proud of our scouts!

4 comments:

George said...

Awesome! Grant started cub scouts this year and loves it. He got his Bear badge last November and has a bunch of belt slides. He's working on his God and Me pin and the Conservation badge now. Good Times.

Ferdlings said...

Rock on, scouts!

Kyle said...

Squid says,"Ah, I remember girl scouts. Natalie and I only did it a couple of years, but we sold a LOT of girl scout cookies. We did the whole camping thing. It wasn't very rustic. A log cabin, sleeping bags on the floor, plenty of fireside smores and scary stories, and of course,indoor plumbing. We did have to forage for our breakfast, though.The leaders hid bananas and boxes of cereal outside. Everybody passed up the branflakes and kept on looking for the fruitloops. Later, I noticed all the adults were eating the branflakes and boxes of raisins. Good old memories. I hope to attend a bunch of badge ceremonies for Sam some day."

Charlotte said...

I was never a girl scout. I was a loser.