Today was a big day for Daniel - he joined the church! He has been asking lots of spiritual questions in recent months, and a few weeks ago decided he wanted to ask Jesus to come into his heart. He met with our pastor, then met with the Session last Sunday night, and this morning was officially welcomed into the fellowship of the congregation. All four Grandparents were there, and Uncle Paul, Aunt Natalie, and Sam came up as well. It was a really nice service, and we are very, very proud of our young man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Is it just me or does this picture look it should be a cover of a Stephen King novel?
Natalie didn't want me to say that last comment. But it's too funny a comment, I think. No offense, Captain D, you ROCK!
Congratulations, Mr. Church Member, I'm happy and proud of you!
They mostly come at night. Mostly.
Wow, what a proud day! I think he looks very handsome (and he's probably saying inside his head, Mom, hurry up! Take the picture!). I must disagree with Paul - he looks like he should be on the front of a church brochure. He's backlit nicely.
Post a Comment