Saturday, June 14, 2008

You Know What I Love?

A good peach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I now live very close to the SC border, so many of my errands/jaunts about take me into South Carolina. When the weather's hot and the annual peach stands bloom, I always recall the times spent with your family during the summertime. Many summers that involved Vacation Bible School,fireworks (then only legal in SC) and fresh SC peaches (peach ice cream too - oh yeah). Thanks for the many fond memories. Good times.

Charlotte said...

That's so weird your saying that - we had VBS last week at our church, and I was thinking about McBee peaches and going to Bethune, SC to get clay and your staying with us. And Mark (who only knows this from hearsay) regularly tells the boys "If you wake up and don't know where you are, call for Aunt JoAnn!" Good times indeed.

Anonymous said...

HA HA! Just now, I almost fell out of my seat laughing! Boy, has that line stuck with you! You know, I don't really recall her SAYING that so much as I remember you LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY about it! AND THE CLAY! I almost forgot about the clay! I loved that stuff! And the hammock! And I especially remember Paul being so posessive about his boom box one summer (I'm going to stop this tape RIGHT HERE and it'd BETTER be there when I get home!) - I think he was going to piano lessons or something. What fun!