Thursday, June 26, 2008

They Always Say Polls Are Notoriously Unreliable

I can't seem to vote on any polls - not mine, or D's, or Kyle's. When I click "vote", I get that Internet Explorer White Screen of Death, aka The Webpage Cannot Be Found message.

I checked blogger help, which told me to "clear my cache". I didn't think that was legal in Tennessee, but I did it anyway, to no avail.

Is anyone else having trouble voting? Any suggestions?

9 comments:

Kyle said...

I can't vote on nothin'!.....
Plus Diddy screaming, "Vote or Die!" doesn't help my nerves.

That Neil Guy said...

Hmmm. Well, I voted with no problems. Sadly, though, now you know what I voted for since I'm the only one...

Ferdlings said...

Two words... Mozilla Firefox.

Charlotte said...

Four words....What does that mean?

Nicole said...

You forgot Idol on your poll.

Kyle said...

Wasn't Mozilla Firefox the monster that fought King Gidorah and Megalon in Planet X Super Monster Fight?

Caryn Kirk said...

No suggestions; only thanks for the out-loud chuckle on the cache comment.

George said...

I have the same problem with the poll on Kyle's blog.

Ferdlings said...

17 words... Yes it was the monster that fought King Gidorah and Megalon in Planet X Super Monster Fight.